Friday, December 4, 2009

Irony times 10?

So yea the weirdness continues...I went and got a massage today (I treated myself even though we have no money right now for splurges) and I picked up the Glamour magazine next to me in the waiting area.

One of the first articles I turned to was featuring Dr. Jane Aronson as one of Glamour's "Women of the Year." Dr. Aronson is the international pediatrician that we are using in our adoption proceedings. Not freaked out yet? Ok try this...

The front desk clerk at our hotel in Palm Springs California is from St. Petersburg, Russia. Yes, right from the heart of St. Pete's.

And oh yea, her daughter's name is Lisa.

Enough said.

2 comments:

  1. Little whispers from Heaven :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I want to post your blog on my "homepage" as one of the blogs i am following. how do i do that?!!

    and thanks for the blog following :) and the announcement on YOUR blog. how sweet and moving that was.

    I hope you got my FB message about skipping our call tonite, i know you have a lot on your plate right now. we will talk soon.

    ReplyDelete